With so much to do in the area, it's hard to list everything! Heres just a small list of some great places to visit while you are here.
Whether its takeout or dine in, there are plenty of choices within walking distance of our campground. Here is just a taste of the resturants right around us:
- Mr. Bills Pizza - Located right at the end of the street - a great place for takeout.
- Beach Lobster Farm Stand - For all your fresh vegetables and cooked lobster within walking distance!
- Joseph's Restaurant - Looking to sit down for an elegant dinner? Check out Josephs for any meal.
- Landmark Fine Dining
- The Brunswick - a local favorite for food and drinks on the beach.
If you are looking for something to do other than lounge around on the beach or by our pool, have a great time at some of the following spots.
- Palace Playland - a great family amusment park located on the beach
- Pirates Cove - Feel like taking on the family in a game of minitaure golf?
- The Pier - When it's time to go have a drink, check out the Old Orchard Beach Pier
- Funtown USA - A great amusement and water park located just a short drive away
- Aquaboggan Water Park - Time to get wet at this water park located just down the road