Let’s keep Ne’re Beach Campground
fun for everyone!
Please abide by our campground rules.
We are delighted to have you stay with us at our Old Orchard Beach family campground. To keep our atmosphere top notch, we ask that you please follow our rules while staying with us.
GENERAL CAMPGROUND RULES
- Check-out time is at 10:30 AM and check-in starts at 1:00 PM.
- NO running gray water onto the ground. State fine is $500.
- Campground speed limit is 5 MPH and strictly enforced for the safety of all.
- Quiet time is from 11 PM on, no fires may be started after this time.
- All alcohol must be consumed at your campsite and in moderation.
- For your safety, please do not walk barefoot and always use a flashlight at dark.
- One tent or recreational vehicle and one car per campsite.
- Refund on canceled reservations will be given when received 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival date less a $10.00 postage and handling fee for each canceled reservation.
- Sorry, no refunds due to weather or early departure.
- No pitbulls or aggressive dogs allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash at ALL TIMES, no exceptions.
- Do not leave animals unattended. If you leave, please take them with you.
- Animals must be cleaned up after immediately.
- If your dog is “a barker” – be kind, leave them at home.
Anyone in violation of our rules, state or federal laws, or common civil behavior will forfeit any FEES paid and be EXPELLED from our facilities.
Campers or visitors found in violation of campground policies may be evicted without warning or refund. Any situations requiring evictions will need to leave the premises immediately. After this time, police escort will result in the event the site has not yet been vacated. You are responsible for the conduct, safety, and well being of your family and guests.
We don’t like to be the bad guy. Please be considerate to your fellow campers and abide by the rules listed above.