Ne're Beach Campground Rules
We are delighted to have you stay with us at our family campground. To keep our atmosphere top notch, we ask that you follow our rules while staying with us.
General Campground Rules
- Checkout time is at 10:30 am - Check-in starts at 1:00 pm
- NO running gray water onto the ground. State fine is $500.
- Campground speed limit is 5 MPH & strictly enforced.
- Quiet time is from 11pm on, no fires may be started after this time.
- All alcohol to be consumed at your campsite & in moderation.
- For your safety, please do not walk barefoot and always use a flashlight at night time.
- One tent or recreation vehicle & one car per site.
- Refund on canceled reservations will be given when received 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival date less a $10.00 postage and handling fee for each canceled reservation.
- No refunds due to weather or early departure.
- No pit bulls or aggressive dogs allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash at ALL TIMES - no exceptions.
- Do not leave animals unattended - if you leave, they do as well.
- Animals must be cleaned up after - Immediately.
- If your dog is 'a barker' be kind, leave them at home.
Anyone in Violation of our Rules, State or Federal Laws or Common Civil behavior. Will Forfeit any FEES paid and be EXPELLED from our Facilities.
Campers or visitors found in violation of campground policies may be evicted without warning or refund. Any situations requiring evictions will need to leave the premises immediately. After this time, police escort will result in the event the site has not yet been vacated. You are responsible for the conduct, safety, and well being of your family and guests.