WHERE ARE WE?
Ne're Beach Campground is the closest campground to downtown Old Orchard and only a 5 minute walk to the beach. Located just 5 minutes from I-95, we are easy to find and also close to anywhere you may want to go! Just 15 minutes from down town Portland and a quick 45 minutes up to the outlet stores in Freeport or down in Kittery.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Take exit 36 off I-95
- Follow the long exit ramp to the 7-Eleven rotary and bare left, staying on Saco Ave.
- Follow Saco Ave for 1.5 miles, and turn left onto Usen Street (located just before Costal Convenience Gas Station)
- Once on Usen, drive straight into campground and have a great vacation with us!
From the Railway Station
- Take the Downeaster train to the Old Orchard Beach station
- Once off, take a left onto the street in front of you, which is 1st St.
- Take a right onto Heath Street and follow it to the end.
- Once at the end of Heath, you will be staring straight ahead at Usen St. where we are located!
Have a GPS? Just enter our address below and find us even quicker!
38 Saco Ave Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064